Info on objects in db

From: <sergey_s_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 20:25:45 GMT

Unless I analyze tables, I cannot get info such as blocks, empty_blocks, etc. out of dba_tables (it's null). Is there a way to get information about space usage without analyzing tables?

Say if I wanted to print a report of everybody's tables in the db with the associated space usage (blocks, extents, watermark, etc.), how would I go about non-analyzed tables in a "speedy" fashion? Sometimes, tables can be so big that even ESTIMATE STATISTICS with about 10% could take forever...

Thank you!
Sergey

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 15:25:45 CDT