Re: Help with Object-Oriented database design?

From: Tiaan Schutte <tiaan.schutte_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:17:44 +0200

Don ...

We are using Rational Rose as a modelling tool for our classes, components as well as the Oracle database objects. Development tool is Delphi. Persistent framework is built on DOA and Oracle's OCI. We use Designer2000 to maintain the databases after design and implementation.

Performance is good and the code and database stable.

Thanks
Tiaan Schutte
tschutte_at_mindport.com