Re: OAS 4.0.8.1 - Problem with applications

From: ap <pasiu_at_ether.zsk.p.lodz.pl>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:53:21 +0200

Unfortunately your advise dosesn't help me. First of all I have started DB with DB home directory after that OAS with oas home directory and "An application ..." error still occured during starting procedure from DB. What can I do else to run procedure from database ?

don_leclaire_at_my-deja.com napisa³(a) w wiadomo¶ci: <8oevj5$ib4$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...