Re: Data Extraction and Load

From: <gmei_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 20:33:04 GMT

To do scheduling, you can use cron job (on unix) or schedule task (on NT) to call your scheduled loads

To do incremental loads, you can set up your sqlloader's control file to do "append" instead of "insert"

Guang

In article <srbp1efmljn138_at_corp.supernews.com>,   Colleen <cboc70_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need a tool that loads external data into Oracle 8i with the
 ability to
> do incremental and scheduled loads. I'm currently using SQL*Loader
> import text files. Does this tool have scheduling and incremental
 load
> ability? If so, how? If not, is there another tool that does this?
>
> --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 15:33:04 CDT