upgrades for developer license OTN

From: Andrew M. Yonce <ayonce_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 02:20:11 GMT

I just received the CD's for Oracle enterprise 8.1.6 and oracle application server 4.0.8.1. Unfortunately, I cannot install both on the same machine. However, the latest release of OAS - 4.0.8.2 has corrected this problem. I looked on OTN for a download but couldn't find one.

Does anyone know how often Oracle will send out new releases in the developer license program, or if there is a small patch file that can be downloaded for OAS 4.0.8.2?

Thanks for any help Received on Tue Sep 05 2000 - 21:20:11 CDT