Re: How do I actually use the 8i sample database?

From: Gary <garygfx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 09:34:53 +0100

I had the same problem as you, but I worked out that logging in using po8/po8 lets me access the local database that 8i Personal sets up, and I'm free to create my own tables. Leave the host string blank (if Oracle is on the same server as the omputer you are using). Sorry I can't help any more. I recommend getting a copy of EZSQL or TOAD, both can be evaluate for free for some time.

Gary.