how to delete records in table A duplicated in table B?

From: Haral Tsitsivas <haral_at_unisol.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 20:49:00 GMT

I have two tables that contain duplicate records.

How do I delete the records in table A that are duplicated in table B? The tables are identical but must contain different data...

Two of the table columns could be used to guarantee uniqueness when performing the select. Should an index be created to speed up the selection or would that slow things down more?

Thanks

--Haral Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 15:49:00 CDT