Re: 2 ORACLE_HOME's on Solaris and OAS 4.0.7 help. Newbie

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 22:12:49 GMT

First you need the slim O'Reilly book on Oracle and the web. This provides a great overview of the Oracle Web products and what they can do. I never found a way around having to change the environment variables in a setup like yours (although there may be one). I wrote a couple of simple scripts to do all the work and to make switching easy. All I had to type at the prompt was Oasenv or Oraenv.

Van