Problems with inserting more than 4K bytes into a CLOB.

From: Dave Matern <dmatern_at_dtiservices.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:42:17 -0400

We're trying to insert a large amount of text into a CLOB. At first it truncated it at like 2500 bytes. With a little work we got it to take around 4K bytes, but we can't get it past that. Has anyone done this? In the documentation it says you can put up to 4GB into a CLOB. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave Matern
DotCom Technologies, Inc.