Ignorant Newbie needs help with Oracle PL/SQL Workbook

From: Jon Temple <temple_at_techie.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:00:16 GMT

Someone please help me. i'm trying to learn Oracle, (which my companyh will be using in a few months). I don't know anything about Oracle, although I am an IT professional for about 20 years.

I download Oracle 8si Personal Edition and purchased the Oracle PL/SQL Interactive Worksbook by Rosenzwwig/Silverstrova.

I am problems loading the student dabatase which I downloaded from the web site affiliated with the book. Can anyone help me on how to do this.

Read the readme instructions, but having problems associating opening the DB so I can use the SQL commands.

Please help. Feel free to e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Jon Temple

temples_at_att.net Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 18:00:16 CDT