Re: installed Oracle 8i on linux box-how do I start it with X-windows?

From: Mike <mfarkas777_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:19:57 GMT

Your numbers look OK to me, just do it!
You might be tight on disk space though. I didn't do any kernel changes. I followed instructions from a niceguy: jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/...
In those instructions everything is welll explained. I downloaded java from place recomended in thee instrructions. I bought oracle CD for few dollars on ebay because download would take forever. Hope this helps