Oracle clients for Macs?

From: Lance E Sloan <lsloan_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:56:40 -0400

I need to work with some data in an Oracle database. I've got a Mac. That's the root of my problem. I like my Mac, therefore, I would like to find an Oracle client for it, free, shareware, or commercial.

I'd like something similar to Microsoft Access or Erwin, so that I can manipulate the data and tables graphically. Any suggestions?

Alternatively, I would be happy with a graphical client that is made for UNIX (Solaris 2.6) or is written in Java.

I would appreciate it if responses to this article are cc'ed to me, lsloan_at_umich.edu, in addition to being posted to the newsgroup. My newsserver is not reliable and loses some articles.

Thanks in advance! Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 11:56:40 CDT