Install & Configure Oracle db

From: Serge *Anonymous Coward* Marelli <s.nospam.marelli_at_somewhere.not.intrasoft.lu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:00:59 GMT

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a tool which can be used to setup & configure an Oracle db _automatically_ (to a large degree) ?

I'm not talking about Oracle db assistant. What I'm looking for is something I can integrate with my application's installation and configuration tool so it asks for a few parameters (predefined by myself) and automagically creates the database or db creation scripts.

Am I making myself clear? Sorry but English is not my mother language

Serge

  The opinions expressed are mine and none other's

Serge Marelli
s.marelli_at_somewhere.not-intrasoft.lu Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 08:00:59 CDT