Re: Is Oracle deliberately difficult?

From: Ralf Zwanziger <goldensurfer_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:11:02 GMT

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:16:25 +0100, Sid_James <sid.james_at_virgin.net> wrote:

>However, having done a SQL
>Server administrator's course, I can't help thinking that Oracle is
>rather more difficult to use than maybe it should be.
well, if you use a database for a small company or maybe at home "just for fun", then you're right; you would get quicker results with SQL server. We don't have difficulties to serve a few hundred sessions with just one oracle server here - I wouldn't want to do this using SQL server :-)

Greetings,
Ralf Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 03:11:02 CDT