Re: I need an honest opinion

From: Paul C. <pcampjax_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:33:03 GMT

Thanks for the info. I just might have to try both. My suspicion is the app was written for MS drivers. It just may take a phone call to Sweden to find out for sure. By the way, the name of the application is Envox. Specifically the Envox control panel which works with a multi-channel Dialogic board that is used with analog tele lines that can perform voice recognition among other things. It's used for telephone based transactions. Thanks again.
Paul Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 20:33:03 CDT