Register and WIN! at OracleNotes.com

From: OracleNotes.com <web_at_oraclenotes.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:57:13 -0500

Hello Oracle Gurus,

In order to kick off our new message boards we will be drawing a name out of our registered users for a 40% off testing voucher for any Oracle certification exam. Registering is FREE! http://www.oraclenotes.com/cgi-local/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Drawing will be held monthly and the winner will be notified by email. Voucher is valued at $50.00 US.

Good Luck and we hope you win! Received on Mon Aug 28 2000 - 20:57:13 CDT