Re: Complex search for a String

From: <cgrandy_at_disc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:40:47 GMT

Frank,

If you want a fast and simple way to do it, you could enhance the database with OMNIDEX advanced indexing using a grouping option on all the columns. Then do a SELECT on one of the columns in the group, and it would locate all the SMITHs for you. For more information, see http://www.disc.com/keywords.html or contact me.

Cheryl Grandy
cgrandy_at_disc.com
303 444-4000
www.disc.com/home