OAS 4.0.8.1 - Problem with applications

From: ap <pasiu_at_rh311.p.lodz.pl>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:25:51 GMT

Hi

On local machine I have installed Oracle 8 and OAS 4081 in different oracle home directory.
Starting all processes using OAS Manager was successful. I prepared and installed application in database. Web toolkit is installed in database too.
Unfortunately during starting application from web browser following occures :
"An application error has occured. Please try again" What to do in this situation ?
How to run application correctly ?
Please help me
Thanks for replying

E-mail :
 pasiu_at_rh311.p.lodz.pl Received on Mon Aug 28 2000 - 17:25:51 CDT