I need an honest opinion

From: Paul C. <pcampjax_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 02:18:15 GMT

I am getting some conflicting information that requires clarification. What do you think about the Oracle 7 ODBC drivers in comparison to Microsoft for Oracle drivers? Several sources have advised that the later is a better choice. The reason I ask is because I am having an issue with some special software that requires connectivity to an Oracle 8.0 D.B. on a local NT server. The app crashes at least twice a day. And I was told that highly suspect are the ODBC drivers especially if the app was developed with the MS drivers. (I do not know this for sure) What do you think? Paul C.
Pcampjax_at_mediaone.net Received on Mon Aug 28 2000 - 21:18:15 CDT