Is Oracle deliberately difficult?

From: Sid_James <sid.james_at_virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:16:25 +0100

I've been learning Oracle for a while now and I do think of it as quite challenging in an enjoyable way. I don't use Enterprise Manager, I'd rather get to to know the 'nuts and bolts'. However, having done a SQL Server administrator's course, I can't help thinking that Oracle is rather more difficult to use than maybe it should be.

Sensible, rational responses that shoot me up in flames are always preferable!

e d Received on Mon Aug 28 2000 - 16:16:25 CDT