Who's the procedure owner?

From: Luis Cabral <luiscabral_at_starmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:04:28 GMT

Hello

Say user1 has a procedure called proc1 in the database. Say user2 has the very same procedure, also called proc1. Say user3 is executing the procedure proc1. By the way, user3 can be accessing user1.proc1 or user2.proc1, depending on how the synonyms are defined, ok?

Inside proc1, how can I know on which schema the procedure is running (user1 or user2)? If I use the "user" function, I will get "user3" (the connected user).

Thank you

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 11:04:28 CDT