WebDB: Pass parameters between Dynamic Pages?

From: Dave <fornalskyd_at_mediaone.net>
Date: 25 Aug 2000 14:26:29 -0500

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a web site using the beta version of WebDB 3.0. I can't figure out how to pass parameters between dynamic pages.

For example, I build a dynamic page that displays a navigation menu. The menu has several HTML <A> links on it to call another dynamic page:

<A HREF="oracle_portal.display_page_proc?p_nav_b=1">Click Here</A>

I've also tried:

<A
HREF="oracle_portal.display_page_proc?p_arg_names=p_nav_b&p_arg_values=1">Cl ick Here</A>

Neither works. I can't figure out how to recieve and display the value in the
p_nav_b parameter that I pass in the link to the procedure display_page_proc.

Any ideas? How, from an HTML link on one dynamic page, can I properly pass and recieve a parameter to another dynamic page? Thanks for any help!