ASAP: DBMS_JOB sessions question

From: <salman_z_g_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:15:31 GMT

Do all job invocations share the same session?

If Yes,
What to do if I want to restrict session time of a single job invocation?

I saw the trc file for the job failures and they show same session id (23) and the error about the session limit.

It shows session id like 23.2342
Seems like 23 is the session id - whats the part after the period that different for every call?

Please reply asap.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 16:15:31 CDT