Re: how od you stop a long running command

From: TomekB <tomekb_at_infocorp.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 06:38:46 GMT

What operating system is database run on? What have you installed on your computer, and what operating system is running on it?

I assume that you run SQL*Plus locally (means database is on computer you run script, on remote database you could cancel query) on let say NT Workstation, so one way to do that is kill oracle session from Instance Manager.

If it is Linux enviroment i don't know how to help you.

LPCTSTR napisa³(a) w wiadomo¶ci:
<4gYo5.649$GX5.187704_at_dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net>...