SELECT STATEMENT

From: Christian Laliberté <claliberte_at_capitale.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:31:46 -0400

Hi everyone,

I would like to make a WEB page containing the result of a search previously perform by the user. I would like to put 10 records in the page and then add a next button in the bottom to see the 10 next ones. I can do that easily.

No I want a previous button to see the 10 previous records and I don't want the use the javascript function history(-1). I know the first record of the group currently on the screen and I want to select the 10 previous records. How I can do this with a select statement?

Thanks,
Christian Laliberte Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 09:31:46 CDT