SQL Server 7/2000 vs Oracle 8i

From: <sergey_s_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:15:46 GMT

I beleive there used to be a SQL Server vs Oracle feature/performance comparison checklist on both the SQL Server web site and Oracle web site. However, I can't find either one any more. Can anyone point me to any URL that has that info (or something similar)?

Thank you!

Sergey

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Aug 24 2000 - 09:15:46 CDT