ODBC problems

From: L. W. Forehand <lforehan_at_dialnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:10:24 GMT

        Can someone help me with the location of either "help" or a "wizard" to explain the installation of ODBC drivers and setting up an ODBC link to a remote database (files on the same computer as Access2K). I don't seem to be able to navigate the required windows and can't figure out what goes in the blanks to set it up. I am trying to install btrieve drivers (from Pervasive) so as to be able to read/import *.dat files from a location C:\ld\data.

Thanks,

Larry
Thanks,

Larry

lforehan_at_dialnet.net Received on Wed Aug 23 2000 - 07:10:24 CDT