Free oracle training

From: David Luper II <just1dave_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:37:46 -0500

Check it out www.networkdesigner.net and click on the link at the bottom of my page, that says "free upgrades for your IT Career", it is incredible, free online
classes for everything from Oracle to MCSE to Cisco to Novell, I even got my CCNA from studying just from this site in 3 weeks, nothing else, passed with a 822 a few weeks ago, it does not cover much on IPX or access lists though but if you go search around on the IT Pro link on my page you will find some good supplementations for that. Ohh it is free till Dec 31.
Dave Luper II
CCNA, MCP
www.networkdesigner.net Received on Wed Aug 23 2000 - 18:37:46 CDT