pro*c host variables

From: Bhavin Shah <bhavinsh_at_aludra.usc.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:39:49 -0700

Is there a way of getting around host variables in "included" files.

I define a class in a header file, and need host variables within the class. (1 set / class created) However, I cannot put them there since a precompiler error is generated saying that you cannot have sql statements in #included files.

I need sql statements in the class because I have the code=cpp flag set which means I need BEGIN/END DECLARE SECTIONS for the host variables. If I put the variable in the source, they'll just be one set and global.

Thanks in advance.

Bhavin Received on Wed Aug 23 2000 - 20:39:49 CDT