Re: Help!!!

From: Shawn Ellinger <smellinger_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:38:07 GMT

you can go to oracles technet web site and download about anything you need for free. All you will need to do is to sign up. The rest is just finding the stuff. I have downloaded Oracle 7, 8, 8i, Developer, Designer for NT and Sun Solaris. The software and whatever documentation is free but I would suggest to purchase additional books also like: ORACLE8 The Complete Reference.

Shawn