Populating Item from LOV in Forms 4.5

From: Brice Toth <bat107_at_psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:21:18 -0400

I have a text item and a LOV associated with it. Of course, when I navigate to the item on the form, the LOV lamp shows up and I can display it. But, does anyone know how I can take the value I select from the LOV and populate my text item with it? Thanks!

Brice Toth
bat107_at_psu.edu Received on Wed Aug 23 2000 - 07:21:18 CDT