how to drop a database ?

From: pgeorges <pascal.georges_at_chello.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:06:26 GMT

I am using Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux. I have problems with dbassist which crashes before I can delete a whole database.

I could not find a way to do it by typing, something like a "drop database foo" SQL statement.

Maybe the solution is to delete files relevant to the database, but this seems a bit dirty to me.

Buying a book and looking at technet.oracle.com did not give me the solution.

pascal.georges_at_chello.fr Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 12:06:26 CDT