Re: Where do you get Oracle ?

From: Adrian Shepherd <theshepherds_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:35:22 GMT

Dont count on anything greater than a couple of KB/s when downloading from Oracle. My d/l log shows a measly 0.4k/s transfer speed (over Cable), the transfer rate has been abysmal for a couple of weeks both from the U.K. , U.S and in Australia. If you still want to try and d/l it, get yourself a good d/l manager such as getright or gozilla. Prepare to wait.