Synchronizing 2 databases

From: Peter Elsen <PElsen_at_Kreis-Dueren.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 07:21:48 +0200

Hi,

I've the following problem: we have two Oracle-Databases: one for the internal use in the intranet (7.4.3) and one for the external internet-use behind a firewall (8.1).

I need one table to synchronize in both databases. What is the best and easiest way to do this?

Thanx for your answering!
Peter Elsen Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 00:21:48 CDT