Oracle lite and Palm OS3.5

From: NickTorenvliet <torenvliet_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:35:20 GMT

Hi all, I am deperately looking for information on how to get Palm OS3.5 projects with the Okapi.h file included
to compile. I've followed all the available instructions for the product and simple function calls will not work. I am wondering whether there is something I am overlooking. Any experience would be greatly appreciated.

Nick Torenvliet
FieldStone Solutions Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 11:35:20 CDT