OAS background image missing.

From: Michael Rothwell <mike_rothwell_at_non.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:54:45 -0700

I just upgraded a server from OWS 3.x to OAS 4.0.8.2. The upgrade went quite well, except now my background image is not showing up on Netscape browsers. It seems to be OK on IE (may have been cached). I had this problem on a dev box once, and it magically went away. Does anyone know what I need to configure for the image to show up?? The mime types seem to be correct.

Thanks

Michael Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 12:54:45 CDT