What's an OCA-30021?

From: Peter Chatterton <chattp_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:52:45 GMT

"OCA-30021: error preparing/executing SQL stmt (POL-5228) syntax error." It's a newly installed 8i (the one that comes with Symnatec Visual Cafe 4). The error happened when i was trying to update a new table. I right-clicked on the table name and used Properties and design. I got the same msg with different fields, e.g. changing a field type.

I'm new to Oracle and databases (i'm a java developer), so please keep it simple

Peter. Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 14:52:45 CDT