Problem creating table with new account

From: root <root_at_localhost.localdomain>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:36:46 +0200

Hello all,

I have created a new account in a Oracle 8.5.0 DB giving all privileges for creating tables.
When I logon and execute the CREATE TABLE command I get the error message saying that I don't have privileges on SYSTEM tablespace. What is the problem ?
Thanks a lot.

Marco Mapelli Received on Sat Aug 19 2000 - 10:36:46 CDT