Re: Oralce V7 and VB question

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:17:55 +0200

As long as the interface between the VB program and the Oracle database runs on top of sqlnet, an Unix database shouldn't be any problem. ODBC should be capable of doing this, Oracle Objects for Ole definitely is, I don't know too much about OleDB and ADO, hence the sentence I started with.

You are aware V7 will be desupported in a few months time?

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA