Going all the way

From: Albretch <cmllpz_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 02:40:50 GMT

 Hi,

 I am a Java programmer who has been programming DBMS's for sometime on and off for quite some time.

 I learned about the Oracle Certification for Java programmers and have decided to go for it also as a way to solidify my experience, but I don't find any kind of literature about it for preparation, etc.

 Also I went www.faqs.org but could not find/access Oracle's general FAQ.

 Is somebody out there getting the combo Java/Oracle certification?

 Where could I get more info about these issues?

 Thanks Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 21:40:50 CDT