Re: Help with TNS problem.

From: The NiteFrog.- <nitefrog_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:12:37 GMT

Hello Jim,

Thanks for the reply. The weird thing is that it used to work then all of a sudden just stopped. Now I can connect from my machine to the remote but not from my partners machine to the remote. SO the listener has to be working as I can get to it.

The error number he is getting is ORA-12203.

Thanks again,

Kev.-