Re: PL/SQL question

From: Lisa Adcock <ladcock_at_ford.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:20:09 -0400

That is what I have. I have a "pkgBody.sql" which is about 800 lines. I backtracked and removed all my procedures and started adding them back in one at a time. Everything was fine until the last procedure (let's call it "A") was added. Then it crashed. So, I said, "Well maybe it's something with procedure "A"".

So I took another procedure "B" out and reran the script. The package body was created with compilation errors(because I was missing a procedure "B") so that was good. But when I put the procedure "B" back in, SQL*PLUS crashed. All I can think, is it's some sort of size limit.

My only other clue at this point is to create TWO packages. Since this is my first large PL/SQL program, I am running into road blocks on how to debug this thing. Any help is greatly appreciated.