Oracle XA Library Problem - HELP

From: <manoj_sasidharan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:27:57 GMT

Hello Friends,

We are facing a very typical problem while using the Oracle XA Library.

We have 2 Oracle DBs - Oracle_Appln and Oracle_Data

In Oracle_Appln DB, we have created a view which is using some table from another Oracle DB instance Oracle_Data as below :

create view TestView
as
select * from SomeTable_at_Oracle_Data;

Now when we try accessing this view TestView from the application, the query fails.

The same query works when executed from SQLPLUS.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best Regards

MS

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Aug 17 2000 - 18:27:57 CDT