Cannot drop table (table created by MS-Access)

From: Knut Reimers <reimers_at_faw.uni-ulm.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:49:28 +0100

Hi,

I have a little problem.
I cannot drop a table which I created by MS-Access :-( (I know, I shouldn't have tried it, but I wanted to test it nevertheless.). I think the problem is, that the table has large and small characters in his name. (I see it in the 'all_tab_columns'-table_name-row.) But if I type _drop table XxX_ in the SQLPlus-Window. I get the error message 'Cannot find table or view'.
I also tested to type the tablename in single quotation mark, but then the message is 'illegal tablename'.

Can anyone help me?

    Thanks for the answers

        Knut R. Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 11:49:28 CDT