Form on the web

From: Jul <jul-chat_at_inhs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:02:03 -0500

Has anybody put a form created with OracleForm5.0 and run with Oracle 7.3 on the web ?
I can insert data, when I count the number of hits I find the number of data that are in the database, but when selecting, I can obtain only the data inserted from the web, not those inserted from sqlplus or anything else. This is really strange. I use the same account to create the tables or to run this form, so it shouldn't be a rights problem.

Anybody had this kind of problem already ?

Thanks

Jul Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 16:02:03 CDT