Problems with PL/SQL

From: Andrei Romazanov <romazanov.andrei_at_gfos.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:56:05 +0200

Hi,

what NG can help me by common ORACLE PL/SQL-Problems? For example I want to insert from a large table with commit after 1000 records. My first idea wasn't correct :-(

declare
a integer;
b integer;
begin
b:=10;
for a in 1..1000 loop
INSERT INTO table_dest SELECT * FROM table_source WHERE rownum between b and b + 1000;
commit;
b:=b+1000;
end loop;
end;
/

Thanks

Andrei Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 12:56:05 CDT