compare against date field (in multination app)

From: Bernd Rosenau <brosenau_at_gss-online.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:23:27 +0100

Hello,

my app written in VB 6 uses Oracle 8 as backend. I need to compare against date field.

How can i do this ? It needs to work with different date formats, e.g. the german format dd.mm.yyyy or the french dd/mm/yyyy or the american mm/dd/yyyy.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Regards, Bernd Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:23:27 CDT