CASE TOOLS? Are there any good modelling tools available??

From: Jerra <jerra_at_aland.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:58:24 +0300

I've tried Sybase DataArchitect 6.1(?), it is good except for some very nasty bugs. I ones lost all triggers (60 or so) in a model, relations have disappeared.

ErWin: I think that DataArchitect seems better. Rational Rose; Oracle Module: Have not tested this one, anyone had any experience with it?

Downloaded/"Tried to try" Oracle's Designer: Will not never ever use that one, it sucks like no other thing.

Do you have any suggestions?

/Jerra