8i Lite Web-to-Go tutorial

From: Dipl. Ing. Peter Macek, IT-Consulting <office_at_it-consulting.at>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:12:20 GMT

Hi !
I'm trying to run the tutorial of the Oracle Lite Web-to-go software. On the 5th page of the Development section in the tutorial you have to start the publisher with
wtgpack -d
But this Java application wants the class JupPackWiz which I found in the webtogo.jar File.
Although I have this file in my CLASSPATH the application doesn't start and generates the following error
"oracle/lite/web/pack/JupPackWiz not found". I opened the jar file and the class is there with the correct path. Did I miss anything ?
I think this is rather a Java problem but I would appreciate any help.

Mail to:
office_at_it-consulting.at Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 12:12:20 CDT