How to connect to a local database through JDBC?

From: Thorbjörn Thorén <thorbjoern.thoren_at_algori.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:16:12 +0200

Hi!

I have installed Personal Edition on Windows 98. When I log on to SQL Plus It works fine, but when I try to access through JDBC It doesn't work at all. How should I define the connection string in JDBC to a local database?

jdbc:oracle:thin:@<database>

Thanks!

/Tobbe Received on Mon Aug 14 2000 - 09:16:12 CDT